1590-T1 Cluster Box Unit – 2 Parcel
- 2 Parcel Lockers
- USPS Approved
- Free Shipping
- Arrow Lock for USPS
- Additional information
FINISH OR MATERIAL
Heavy-duty aluminum and stainless steel construction with an attractive powder coat finish.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
LOADING & MOUNTING
Front loading, pedestal-mounted OPL parcel locker unit includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) and two USPS serviced parcel lockers for package and parcel delivery to your neighborhood.
Includes Parcel locker door(s) – a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant’s mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock for the Postal Service to retrieve and reuse for the next package delivery.
Silver adhesive decals with black numbers 1P, 2P are included for parcel door identification.
Sandstone, Postal Grey, Dark Bronze, Black, Forest Green, White
|Cap / Pedestal||
Standard, Classic Style (+$336), Traditional Style (+$336)
Standard Numbering, Custom Numbering
Door ID Options
Custom engraving utilizes the USPS Standard US Block font and is 3/4” tall. All engraving can include up to 12 characters on one or two lines.
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- Rugged, weather-resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum, including aluminum pedestal
- Master front loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking overlap seams and tight clearances
- Integrated Outgoing Mail Slot with weather protection hood
- Heavy-duty tenant cam lock with three keys
- Fully integrated parcel locker(s) with key trapping lock
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Standard silver adhesive identification decals with black numbers
All cluster boxes are available in six different architectural color options; all in a durable, power coat finish.
*Note: Postal Grey is USPS Approved for replacement only and is not intended for new installations
You place an order on our site and get an email confirming all of your details – you can sign in via email to view your order.
We Call to Verify
We call every customer before processing the order to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need for your project.
We Ship For Free
After your confirming your order, we ship it for free. Cluster Mailboxes are made to order, so typical processing time is 2-3 weeks.